When it comes to rear shocks on your Harley we always recommend Ohlins and if you are looking for the best-performing shock available this is it.
Recommended for high and low-speed handling, and overall performance and comfort.
Öhlins manufactures more than 300 different shock absorber models, each model is tailor-made for one specific bike. The concept of all Öhlins products is not a secret, it is precision. Precision provides superior control of the damping force and the key to our success
Sold as a pair.
- Well proven monotube design
- Emulsion, piggyback or hose type gas pressurized system
- Each application tested and tailor made to suit
- Designed for comfort and rideability on cruisers
- Designed to sporty riding on sport oriented bikes
- Wide range of spring rates are available
- Optional black, yellow and chrome springs are available to most models
- Stroke: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Spring: 00280-21 (B)
- Length: 13.3,0.2 +0/-0.4 inches (337,5 +0/-10 mm)
- Stroke: 3.6 inches (90.5 mm)
- Spring: 00281-68 (B)
Component certificate (TÜV approved)
HD 044 - Recommended for 2018-2019 HD Touring Models but can be used on other years.
HD 357 - Recommended for 1998-2017 HD Touring Models