Legend Revo-Arc Piggyback Coil Shocks
Click the link below to see the full feature video:
The Legend Revo-Arc Piggyback shocks are another step up and a top of the line shock when compared to the Revo-A. Available in 13" or 14" length.
Available in Black Type III hard-coat anodize
- REVO coils provide improved plush ride quality, control and resistance to bottoming-out
- REVO's extended coil length has larger "sweet spot" without increasing overall shock length
- Allows minimal pre-load adjustment by hand when changing between riders' weights or loads
- Adjusts by hand, no tools needed
- Available in 13" and 14", standard or heavy-duty applications
- Easy installation and alignment, provided by spherical bearings on both top and bottom
- 35mm monotube construction
- Deflective disc valve stacks
- Balanced/matched piston and base-valve design specific for these motorcycle applications
- Low friction sealing system and PTFE based sliding bearings for improved performance and feel
- Seven external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of rebound
- Seven external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of compression
- Provides optimum rebound and compression performance for any given rider weight, personal ride quality preference or personal riding style
- Nitrogen gas bladder design allows ultra-fast response and stiction-free movement
- Light to heavy riders can fine-tune ride preference
- Aggressive to casual riding styles can tune to desired quality or personal preference
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Heavy-duty applications are recommended for 250 lb. + rider and passenger total weight. Also consider heavy-duty if the majority of your riding is 2-up, stunt riding or aggressive riding style.