The Breakout Box J1850 is a digital adapter module for hassle-free connection of the Moto Pro to your Harley. No soldering or crimping necessary, so your warranty remains intact.
It fits all Harley-Davidson with the SAE J1850 digital bus system like all Harley-Davidson XL Sportster models from 2004 on that have DEUTSCH (XL DEUTSCH) connectors.
- Length, Height, Depth without plug connectors: 42 mm/ 42 mm/ 26,5 mm
- Controls indicator lamp for MIL (check engine warning)
- Controls indicator lamp for turn signals
- Controls indicator lamp for high beam
- Controls indicator lamp for oil pressure
- Controls indicator lamp for fuel reserve
- Controls indicator lamp for alarm
- Not available:
- Indicator lamp for ABS (if existing)
- Indicator lamp for 6. gear (if existing)
- Indicator lamp for battery charge indicator (if existing)
- Fuel gauge (if existing)
- Breakout Box J1850 adapter with specific plug connector
- 32 connection terminals
- 2 x M3 mounting screws
- 32 cable end sleeves
- plastic sheet for fixing and anchoring the cables
- 2 cable ties
- Moto Pro Digital Display Breakout Box HD Instruction Manual
- IMPORTANT: NOT compatible with any models that use Harley-Davidson LAN, e.g. Softtail from 2011 and later, Dynas 2012 and later and all Rocker and Dyna-models, that have instruments on the fork bridge.
Contact us with fitment questions
- May require custom wiring