Touring Chain Conversion Kit, 1986-2006
Conversion kit includes everything needed to covert your 1986-2006 5 speed belt drive to a heavy duty 530 O-ring chain:
This kit is for a stock size rear tire.
22T Front Sprocket and 48T Rear Sprocket is equivalent to the stock belt drive gearing.
When using a 21 Tooth Front Sprocket:
48T Rear Sprocket= 4% Deeper (Faster Acceleration)
49T Rear Sprocket= 6.5% Deeper - This is the same ratio as a stock chain drive 1985 FXRS
51T Rear Sprocket= 10.5% Deeper
When using a 22 Tooth Front Sprocket:
47T Rear Sprocket= 2.5% Overdrive (More Top Speed)
48T Rear Sprocket= Stock Belt Drive Ratio
49T Rear Sprocket= 4% Deeper (Faster Acceleration)
51T Rear Sprocket= 6% Deeper
- Heat Treated Steel
- 21 Tooth or 22 Tooth
Steel Rear Wheel Sprocket
- Full thickness for 530 Chain, beware of other thin .25 thickness sprockets out there.
- Steel Sprockets last longer than aluminum sprockets and are ideal for high load situations (Burnouts, Wheelies, High Horsepower Engines)
- Black Powdercoat Steel or Chrome plated Steel
- 48, 49, or 51 Tooth Available
530 Series O-Ring Chain, 120 Link
- 9,700lbs Tensile Strength
- Includes Rivet Master Link
- Component designs optimized with computer analysis provides higher tensile strength.
- Specially controlled heat treatment means tougher material.
- Reinforced roller offers higher impact resistance and longer durability.
- Available in Natural, Black or Gold
Belt to Chain Transmission sprocket spacer
- Special made to use stock mainshaft seal with correct length for chain sprockets.
- Included in all kits now.